25/11/2012

Namaiki by Seto Ayumi


Seto Ayumi (19), is one of my favorite model, (with Ayamo and Una), from Zipper Magazine and the Harajuku fashion. 
She's extremely cute, I have met her in Paris (Japan Expo) this summer and I can tell you she's just a cuteness overload, A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.

Here is some shots of Ayumi from the autumn/winter photobook collection of her fashion brand, Namaiki, that can be found at spinns.




Check out her blog here

4 commentaires:

  1. I have the biggest girl crush on her lately. She's making me fall in love with Japanese fashion again...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Been browsing Zipper magazines recently, and I keep staring at her pics more than the other models. True, she may not be the most beautiful Japanese model but she has a certain charm. The only thing that bothers me are her skinny legs which seem unhealthy...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. @anon
    yeah i met her last summer in paris and her legs are really skinny I was a bit shocked, her whole body is tiny ! but she's such a cutie

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...