21/01/2013

FEGGY MIN ART


 Today I wanted to introduce you Feggy Min, an artist from Switzerland that I've been following for a little while.

 I don't really plan to write a long article because honestly I don't even know what to say and I just want to show you her arts.

 She describes herself as "an open minded and a free spirited person with a crazy mind!" and I love how she's inspired by every little thing happening around her.

 I am a big fan of her drawings, from the first sketchs to the final resutls.

I wish her the best and I know there is a bright future for her and her arts

Take a look at her drawings !


Feggy had the wonderful idea to put her drawings into T-shirts and the result is really dope, feel free to go check more of her t-shirts here.



Follow Feggy Min on Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...